Vamousse Lice Treatment is an easy to use, non-pesticide product, proven to kill lice and nits quickly.
Vamousse Lice Treatment
- Clinically proven to kill lice AND their eggs in 1 treatment.
- Effective against pesticide-resistant super lice.
- Safe, non-toxic and pesticide free.
- Safe for children 2 years and older.
- No prescription needed, available over-the-counter.
- A mousse product, allowing quick and precise application to make the process easier, especially when treating children.
- Rinses out easily.